Sunday, March 21, 2010

Easter...

...some cards that are almost on their way. MUM and JORDY'S FAMILY: DON'T LOOK :)

I created this one using a sketch over at the Craft Mad forum. Disclaimer for all of the photos following, due to bad weather, all photos were taken inside with poor natural light, so they're a bit more vibrant in real life ;)


This one I just used my own imagination :)


Oh and this one was my own imagination too :)


For this one I used the SM monthly card challenge, it is so sweet in real life.


And this one was actually the one that started it all! It was for the 'Easter' themed challenge over at Scrap Chat N Challenges which has moved to scrapchatnchallenges.ning.com.


More to come (probably next weekend at this rate), stay tuned ♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

Jilly's Place said...

Amaranth, these are just gorgeous, simply gorgeous. I am so loving your style.
Jilly :)