Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hello 2010...

...and finally Telstra has hooked my internet up and the best thing about it is it's WiFi, so both me and the boy can use it at once, it's so amazing :)...

Anyhoo, there was a little scrapping done recently.

This first ATC was made for the Swap With Me - ATCs blog by Sandy for her theme 'Aussie Christmas' and I went with Rolf Harris' 'Six White Boomers' for my inspiration. I used some wrapping paper from a birthday present, my new Unity Stamp Stars of Worn, Versamark ink, silver embossing powder, the craftrobo to make the little kangaroos, modpodge and violet lites glitter (which is hard to see in the photo) and tiny alphas!! Loved it, starting to learn some new techniques, entering the grown up world of EMBOSSING!!!

Some inchies made for the November swap over at YSB, I think they came out quite cute :) I've made some for the December/January Fruity Swap but I might hold off for a day or two or a week, we'll see..


This one I did using only bits and pieces that I got for Christmas while I was on vacation. It's for Liz's ATC weekly diary challenge, the theme was Your Name and it's Meaning, and apparently my name means 'The Perfect One' or 'Twin' or 'Palm Tree'. I chose the first one :)

And I have to have a little boast, I'm soooo lucky, the following is a picture of my awesome Christmas/Birthday present stash of goodies, I can't wait to start using it all. Ok... I've already started a little :)




More to come, stay tuned :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Some lovely stuff you've done well done! Loving all your Christmas goodies!!!! You were spoilt! Awesome!